The Infinite Storm
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
I just wanna get in my car
I wanna go fast and I gotta go far
- Madonna, 'Turn Up The Radio'
Made for the SCREAM EMPIRE game jam
Updated and easier to complete!
THE INFINITE STORM is a post-apocalyptic adventure where you ride across desolate wastelands in your car, trying to put an end to a mysterious storm that has ravaged a remote desert.
The only problem is that you have no idea what you're doing. Also your car is a shitty Holden Torana . It hasn't been serviced, because auto repair stores don't exist anymore. What could go wrong?
Fortunately, you're guided by a digital companion, so it shouldn't be too hard to search for clues to uncover the story behind what has gone on, stop the storm, and get the hell out of there. Right?
- Explore vast empty voids!
- Do fully sick jumps in your car!
- Uncover mysteries by listening to old tapes!
- Listen to half an hour of amateur voice acting!
- Make choices that affect the fate of the world!
- Try not to die!
Special thanks to Juliana Byers, Wylie Campbell, and Alexander Murray for providing vocal talent to this project.
- You can hold CTRL to use turbo!
- Press the H button to read the help dialog!
- If you can't complete the maze puzzle, here is the solution: https://imgur.com/a/ufC2KTF
- If you can't make it up any steep ramp, try to get a run up with the turbo button held.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Version 1.2.0 Released!24 days ago
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.